BYE SUMMER






<


Vero Moda Women's Indi Loose Trousers - Ivy Green   http://www.hm.com/gb/product/89292?article=89292-Ahttp://www.simplybe.com/content/ebiz/simplybeusa/invt/kg188sy/kg187_blacka_l.jpg Click for enlarged view JILL 22 CARAT GOLD EARRINGS, Gold Colour, large        
>







The last few sunny days are coming to an end. I will miss summer. But my favourite season of all is autumn. So I'm pretty psyched! Pumpkins, Tea and reading books in front of the fireplace. That's what I'm all about. Are you looking forward to wearing cosy sweaters and rainy days?


3 comments:

  1. I love the top! You've paired it wonderfully with the green trousers! :-)

    Jeffrey Chung
    jeffreyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh yes girl, autumn is my favourite season too. Love it when it starts getting cooler and I can curl up in front of the telly in the evenings, my happy place!

    Gorgeous outfit too. Love the lace, and you're a true beauty!

    katie ♥ lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether it is summer, autumn, fall or winter, you can get that fashion style you want. Boutiqueken online shop offers great discount this Holiday Season. From the summer women sheer lingerie, up to the leather jackets, or a sporty t shirts, beauty makeup collections, and more. You can shop it all at Boutiqueken.com.

    ReplyDelete